The Australian university based – Monash University are open to applications for the Vacation Research Scholarships. The scholarships are available for students pursuing Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. The scholarship entries is done twice a year. All international students are free to apply.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa, or an international student
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate (coursework) student with an Australian higher education provider
- Normally have completed at least the second year of an undergraduate degree
- Not a full-time, continuing employee of Monash University
- Target: All nationalities
- Benefits: Varies
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduate and graduate course in any discipline
- Host Institution: Monash University – Australia
- Deadline: Varies; May, July and October
Visit the Official Website for more information to apply.