An exclusive Master’s degree scholarship opportunity from St Cross College. The college is a child birthed from one of the best university; Oxford University. St Cross scholarship offer is opened to applicants who resides in six (6) continents namely – (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania). The qualified applicants are privileged to enjoy an outstanding academic environment dedicated to the pursuit of excellence with one Scholarship being awarded per gathered field of applicants from that continent.
- Target: International students
- Benefits: £10,000 (6)
- Level and Discipline: Master degree in any discipline
- Host Institution: St Cross College, University of Oxford – UK
- Deadline: Expires in 12 days!
Eligibility and Requirements
All interested students must ensure to meet the following criteria:
- be of outstanding academic ability;
- have submitted a successful application for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford;
- have received and accepted a provisional place at St Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who select St Cross as their first choice college);
- show proof of their ability to meet remaining expenses (i.e. minus £10,000) by the application deadline;
- Take up their place in October 2019.
Please write to the Admissions and Academic Assistant by email enclosing a copy of your CV and stating your wish to apply along with the evidence of funding from other sources. Please note that an application form is not used for this scholarship.
Visit the Official Website for more information.