Asia Pacific University (APU) champions her efforts on student success by providing access to world-class resources for all sphere of applicants’ disciplines. This translates into industry-ready skills and a competitive edge for her graduates. The APU Malaysia International Students scholarship is open to new international students. Criterion to be accepted for this scholarships includes academic excellence, financial need, community relations or involvement, sports excellence, and references from instructors or employers.
- Status: Open to all nationalities
- Benefits: Partial Scholarships
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduate and foundation programme in all subjects
- Institution: Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) – Malaysia
- Deadline: Expires in 20 days!
These partial Scholarships are limited to course fees only. All other fees & expenses including project fees, registration fees, living and travel expenses, except for the course fee as determined by the scholarship award shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and foundation programme in all subjects.
Place of Study
At Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU), Malaysia
Eligibility and Criteria
All interested students must ensure that they are qualified person based on the given criteria as follow:
- APU International Student Scholarships holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies.
- Students who have not obtained their final results may use their Forecast results to apply. However, their forecast results must be certified by the School.
- Should the student fail to achieve the required actual results after having been awarded a scholarship based on Forecast results, the award will be rescinded.
There is no nationality restriction.
The application packet must be consisting the document as follow:
- APU Application Form ( Application Form )
- Passport Copy
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Academic Results & Transcripts
- Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements (Sports, Academic, Co-Curricular etc)
- Resume / CV – Reference Letters from the Previous School/College/University
Visit the Official website for more information